Pgcli is a command line interface for Postgres database that does auto-completion and syntax highlighting. You can install this version by:
$ pip install -U pgcli
Check detailed instructions if you're having difficulty.
This is a bug-fix release that improves auto-completion and formatting of large numbers in the output.
- Fix a bug where the schema qualifier was ignored by the auto-completion. As a result the suggestions for tables vs functions are cleaner. (Thanks: darikg)
- Remove scientific notation when formatting large numbers. (Thanks: Daniel Rocco)
- Add the FUNCTION keyword to auto-completion.
- Display NULL values as <null> instead of empty strings.
- Fix the completion refresh when \connect is executed.