A huge release that adds completion support for schemas.
Pgcli is a command line interface for Postgres database that does auto-completion and syntax highlighting. You can upgrade using:
$ pip install -U pgcli
Check detailed instructions if you're having difficulty.
- Add alias completion support to ON keyword. (Thanks: Iryna Cherniavska)
- Add LIMIT keyword to completion.
- Auto-completion for Postgres schemas. (Thanks: darikg)
- Better unicode handling for datatypes, dbname and roles.
- Add timing command to time the sql commands. This can be set via config file (~/.pgclirc) using timing = True.
- Add different table styles for displaying output. This can be changed via config file (~/.pgclirc) using table_format = fancy_grid.
- Add confirmation before printing results that have more than 1000 rows.